Lost Artifacts Soulstone Collector's Edition
Lost Artifacts: Soulstone is an exciting strategy game about a world of magic and myth!
After the Soulstone is stolen during an auction in the national museum, Claire and her loyal helpers witnessed the revival of the terracotta army and its Emperor. The Emperor wishes to take over the world by awakening a dragon from the crater of a volcano, but our heroes have other ideas.
Go on a journey through a country full of legends and myth in the exciting casual strategy game Lost Artifacts: Soulstone. Many varied quests, over 40 levels, a fun storyline, simple and captivating gameplay and a mysterious world – all this awaits you now! Restore statues, build epic buildings, overcome challenges and manage resources. Simple controls and an easy to understand tutorial will help you easily grasp the basics of the game. Lost Artifacts: Soulstone – Stop the terracotta army!
Advantages of the full version: Lost Artifacts Soulstone Collector's Edition
- Many varied quests that you’ve never seen before.
- Over 40 unique levels.
- Dangerous enemies: the Terracotta Army, archers, snakes and stone lions.
- 4 unique locations: a ruined city, a vast desert, a forest wilderness and snowy mountains.
- Useful bonuses: speed up work, stop time, run fast.
- Simple controls and a clear tutorial.
- Over 20 hours of exciting gameplay for any age.
- Fun themed music.
- Operating system: Windows® 7, XP SP 2
- Processor speed: Pentium® IV 1 GHz
- RAM: 512 GB(Windows 7 or Vista), 512 MB for XP
- Hard drive space: 35 Mb
- Video Card: Integrated
- Sound Card: Recommended
- Additional: Minimum Screen Resolution: 1024x768
1024 Ko : 9min13s 2 Mo : 4min37s 5 Mo : 1min51s 8 Mo : 1min10s
Top casual games
Lost Artifacts Soulstone Collector's ... Stop the terracotta army
Katy And Bob Cake Cafe Collector's ... Let's open a wedding bakery!
Dawn of Hope: Skyline Adventure Soar into a thrilling adventure!
Labyrinths of the World: Secrets of ... This is no ordinary vacation...
Mystery Tales: The Hangman Returns ... Be careful what you think...